Este es un blog de hombres desnudos en distintas actitudes y de diversa constitucion fisica. Desde hombres jóvenes en todo su esplendor, hasta maduros con algunos kilos de mas. Todos con un atractivo particular. Espero que este blog sea del agrado de todos. Espero vuestros comentarios y seguimiento.
Seguidores
viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2026
18 Septiembre. Les hommes de mes rêves. My dream's men. Los hombres de mis sueños.
# 12 -Brian Idol aka Brian Arthur Hengel hustler and physique model of the 1960’s discovered by model scout Darby Summers at the Los Angeles bus terminal. Worked as a physique model from 1966-1972. Idol posed for Bob Mizer, Bob Anthony, Bob Carr, Bruce Bellas, Franklin Studio, Malibu Models, Calafran, HRM and Wyngate & Bevins. Every porn actor that used the Idol name owe him a debt. CA jock
Thank you, CA, for this information about Brian Arthur. I didn't know anything about him, despite I've seen pics several times in other pages, and I always like him. He posed for many enterprises. Why other porn actors have used Idol name?. Maybe for their own benefit?.Thanks again dear friend. Hugs and kisses.Sweet dreams. Enrique.
# 12 -Brian Idol aka Brian Arthur Hengel hustler and physique model of the 1960’s discovered by model
ResponderEliminarscout Darby Summers at the Los Angeles bus terminal. Worked as a physique model from 1966-1972.
Idol posed for Bob Mizer, Bob Anthony, Bob Carr, Bruce Bellas, Franklin Studio, Malibu Models, Calafran, HRM and Wyngate & Bevins.
Every porn actor that used the Idol name owe him a debt.
CA jock
Thank you, CA, for this information about Brian Arthur. I didn't know anything about him, despite I've seen pics several times in other pages, and I always like him.
EliminarHe posed for many enterprises. Why other porn actors have used Idol name?. Maybe for their own benefit?.Thanks again dear friend. Hugs and kisses.Sweet dreams. Enrique.